Steven Stone is the editor of AudiophileReview.com.
Steven is a long time audiophile and home theater writer as well as a musician and recording engineer. In the past, Steven has written for print magazines like Stereophile. Today, beyond his nearly daily blog posts to AudiophileReview.com, Steven Stone writes for HomeTheaterReview.com online as well as The Absolute Sound in print.
Steven is a collector of fine musical instruments and owns an extensive audiophile system that includes the following equipment.
Digital Source Devices:
- Apple Mac Pro late 2013 GHz computer with 16 GB of memory with OS 10.11.5, running iTunes 12.4.16 and Amarra Sympony 3.03 music playing software, Pure Music 3.06 music playing software, Audirana+ music playing software.
- Muzo player
- Sony Hap Z-1ES
- NuForce BDP 93 NXE
- Oppo BDP 95
- Grace m9xx
- Mytek Brooklyn
- NuPrime DAC10-H
- April Music Eximus DP-1
- Oppo HA-1 DAC/pre
Analog Source Devices:
- VPI TNT III with Graham 2.1 Tonearm and various cartridges on wands.
- VPI HW-19 with Souther TQ-1 tonearm and Denon/VandDenHul 103 cart.
- Tortuga Audio LDRx passive preamplifier
- Morrison E.L.A.D. active preamplifier
- Parasound P-7 active preamplifier
- Michael Yee Phono Preamp
- John Curl Vendetta 2B phono preamp
- Bel Canto REF 600M mono blocks
- April Music Eximus S-1 mono blocks
- Accuphase P-300 power amplifier
- Perreaux E110 amplifier
- Spatial M3 Turbo SE
- Audience 1+1 loudspeakers
- ATC SCM7
- Silverline Minuet Supreme
- Role Audio Kayak
- AV123/Skiing Ninja X-Statik and Voce center speaker
- Velodyne DD+ 10 subwoofer
- JL Acoustics F112 subwoofers
Cables and Accessories:
- Wireworld Eclipse 7 cable
- Wireworld Silver Starlight USB cable
- Kimber CCAG silver cable
- PS Audio Quintet
- PS Audio Powe Plant Premier
- Audience AU24SX cable
- AudioQuest Colorado interconnect
- Cardas Clear interconnect
- Crystal Cable Piccolo interconnect
You can learn more about Steven Stone by visiting his Google Profile.